Wards Corner Chiropractic **URGENT** COVID-19 UPDATE
as of 4/1/2020
Dear Valued Patient:
On Monday evening, Governor Northam issued a 'Stay at Home Order' for the citizens of Virginia. As we are made aware of the daily changes within our community regarding the virus, as well as updates on state and federal regulations, we want to reach out to notify you that Doctors of Chiropractors are included on the exemption list of providers offering services during this incredibly stressful time.
We respect and support your personal decision to stay at home. To get through these tough times it's time to double down on the healthy lifestyle practices while practicing social distancing.
Having your spine and nerve system working in top condition is one of the best things you can do to help you have a strong immune system. Mild to moderate exercise, proper nutrition, good sleep and a positive attitude all contribute to a healthy body.
As a reminder - the office will REMAIN OPEN during normal business hours.
If you decide you want to get checked and get adjusted remember we are following government guidelines to maintain proper sanitation, disinfecting, and social distancing.
Please call the office at  588-8908 or email us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving each of our patients now and in the future.
Yours for Optimal Health,
Dr Brad Robinson and Team WCC
We want to ensure a clean and safe environment for all patients and staff during this time. That being said, here are the steps we are currently following:
- Using anti-viral disinfectants to wipe down all surfaces that come in contact with anyone
- Wiping down the treatment tables in between each patient use
- Discontinuing the use of the Intersegmental Traction Tables (roller beds)
- Asking patients to wash their hands prior to being adjusted
- Wiping down the pens used to sign in on the check-in kiosk
- Wiping down the baskets used for holding personal items in between each use
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer by all staff
- Removal of the toys from the children’s area
- Asking those with any symptoms of illness to reschedule their appointment.
In addition to the precautions issued by the Centers For Disease Control we are recommending the following:
- Eat healthy minimally processed food avoiding trans fats and all sources of sugar. Both cause inflammation and will depress your immune system
- Mild to moderate exercise. Go for a walk outdoors and get some sunshine on your face
- Sufficient periods of rest. Go to bed earlier and get up earlier to allow your body enough time for recovery and repair.
- Add vitamin D3 to your supplements: 4000 to 6000 I.U. per day for maintenance and 10,000 per day once you begin to feel ill.
- Daily meditation and or prayer to help cope with stress. I use the app: Calm and pray every day
- Laugh and love as often as you can. Both have been shown to improve immune function
- Have your spine checked regularly. There are a number of studies over the years that shows regular chiropractic care can improve immune system function.
This is not a comprehensive list, but will get you on the right path to staying healthy during these trying times or at least help you recover more quickly if you do get sick. We will be open for our regular hours and I will be in the office to check your nerve system and answer any questions you may have.
If you have an appointment scheduled keep it. If you aren’t scheduled call the office and make an appointment as soon as possible.
Norfolk Chiropractors | Wards Corner Chiropractic | 757-588-8908
7400 Granby Street, Suite F
Norfolk, VA 23505
The Healthiest People on the Planet are Under Regular Chiropractic Care!
The goal of our Norfolk chiropractors here at Wards Corner Chiropractic is to help you and your family achieve and maintain optimal health through natural chiropractic care. We are dedicated to educating you about the many wonderful benefits of our drug-free and surgery-free method of health care.
Our Norfolk chiropractic team has thousands of hours of advanced training and over 25 years of clinical experience which, when combined with sophisticated analysis and x-ray techniques, enables us to help a wide range of spinal abnormalities that impede healthy living.
Our aim is to help you learn more about this powerful approach to better health. We welcome you to browse our site and learn why having "a healthy spine equals a healthier body". We invite you to schedule an appointment with us to discuss how you and your family can benefit from chiropractic care.
"THE OFFICIAL CHIROPRACTORS FOR THE
NORFOLK ADMIRALS HOCKEY TEAM"